5 reasons why case studies are critical to your business
Case studies are something that most business-to-business PR campaigns need if you want to effectively explain the strength of a service, product or process.
Here are 5 reasons why you should be asking your customer to agree to a case study when you’ve done a great job for them:
- They provide a clear, watertight way of showing what you do and how well you do it. Practice rather than theory and importantly, impartial evidence via a third party.
- They can get your sales people in the door with new customers and once you’re there, give them something tangible to talk about.
- The media like them. The story of how y customer achieved z results using your product or service is far more illuminating than a purely promotional news release.
- Content. Your website needs fresh content for Google and other search engines and this is one great way of delivering it.
- Social media. Case studies give you something new and interesting to link to from Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Want to talk about case studies? Call us on 0114 327 3920 or send a message via our contact page.